After getting feedback from youth leaders around the world, we put in countless hours into creating stronger, refined content. These changes will help communicate ideas and content more effectively.
The new series was filmed all around the world, in Vancouver, London, Rome, Paris, Israel, and many other incredible locations. It will feature interviews, testimonies and insight from people all around the world.
With an increase in production quality, scope, and budget, the new series will have a brand new look. More dynamic visuals and motion graphics bring the series to life, so that students will be proud to invite their friends.
Watch the Episodes
Jason is back as one of the hosts for the new series! Jason is the Executive Producer for the series and leads the Alpha Youth Series team. He is also a pastor at his home church, Christian Life Assembly. He lives in Langley, British Columbia with his wife Rachael and his two kids.
Find him on Instagram and Twitter at @jasonaballard.
Ben's back and will be one of the hosts of the new series! Ben is the International Youth Coordinator at Alpha. He and his wife, Melissa, live in Vancouver, British Columbia where he worked as a youth pastor for 10 years before joining the team at Alpha.
Find him on Instagram and Twitter @benwoodman.
In the new series Jason and Ben will be joined by new co-hosts: Jassie, Landry & Peter!
Jassie organized Alpha at her school and now helps other students run it in their schools.
Landry is the Pastor of Youth and Young Adults at Cariboo Road Christian Fellowship in Burnaby, BC.
Peter is a full time Student Ministry Coordinator at Christian Life Assembly, in beautiful Langley, BC.
The new Alpha Youth Series will include 13 episodes, each around 20-25 minutes long. Similar to the first series, each episode will include discussion breaks for conversation, and personal testimonies related to the theme of every episode.
The episodes are being released weekly starting October 1st, 2017. Each episode features a different question about life and faith. Here’s the run-down:
- Episode 1 – Life: Is This It?
- Episode 2 – Jesus: Who is He?
- Episode 3 – Cross: Why Did Jesus Die?
- Episode 4 – Faith: How Can I Have Faith?
- Episode 5 – Prayer: Why and How Do I Pray?
- Episode 6 – Bible: Why and How Do I Read the Bible?
- Episode 7 – Spirit: Who is the Holy Spirit and What Does He Do?
- Episode 8 – Fill: How Can I Be Filled With the Holy Spirit?
- Episode 9 – New Life: How Do I Make The Most Of The Rest Of My Life?
- Episode 10 – Evil: How Can I Resist Evil?
- Episode 11 – Telling Others: Why and How Should I Tell Others?
- Episode 12 – Healing: Does God Heal Today?
- Episode 13 – Church: What About The Church?
Along with the episodes there will be additional tools, guides and promotional material that will be available mid-September to help you run the best Alpha possible!
- All episodes via download
- Discussion Guide
- Team Training Videos
- Promotional Material, Handouts and Student Resources